Here is a download for the map I made for Oddvent!
Past a road which seems to never end on a coast most clearly defined but without water or a perceivable “bottom” or “seabed” is a small bridge. This bridge is small in width, not length, as it seems to go out into a slight fog, which obscures your sight of closer landscapes. But out, far above like a mountain peak you can see it. You can see the corpse of Burthis the Behemoth.
You can see its flesh and you can see the pale pink rod-shaped growths along it. You can see the rooftops of a small city perched atop its back. Ah yes, Tortleehundine.
You have found the end of the path that leads to the Clifflands.
This is all the names of places as shown on the PDF of the map, this list and the introduction text above is on the second page of the PDF.
- Living Ritual of the Fleshers
- Moorduins Great Bridge
- Towers of Keddlerdale
- Graves of the Seer (Entrance to the Temple of Ote)
- The Eye of Ote
- Mr.Wemberly’s Inn
- A Stone for all of Existence
- The Stickwoods Breathing
- The Head of Burthis (Entrance to the Flesh Labyrinth)
- The Great Town of Tortleehundine
- The Necrotic Lifeform Hundis
- Burthis’s Material Converter
- The Woodwork above a Spew Pit
- The Greatest Tower, Heldwunder.
- The Village Lerdswine
- The Sorrow Pond
- Bridge between the Temple of Ote and the Hundis birthgrounds
- The Breeze Stairs
- The Stickwoods Alive
- The Burnt Village
- The Living Stickwoods